VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
Amityville A.I. poster

1h 11m2024

Amityville A.I.

“For God’s Sake, Turn It Off!”

Horror

10.0/10

TMDB rating · 1 votes

Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch Amityville A.I.

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy Amityville A.I. in Singapore right now.

Availability for Singapore from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Stuart Birdsall is moving into a new house to finish developing his breakthrough Artificial Intelligence program, VIC 3000. The only problem is that the house is possessed, and now so is his PROGRAM. What began as a technology designed to make our lives easier has transformed into a SATANIC FORCE Hell-bent on making our deaths GHASTLIER. No one is safe from the cybernetic horror of AMITYVILLE A.I.

Director
Matt Jaissle
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
1 December 2024
Budget
$4,735

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of Amityville A.I. yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about Amityville A.I.

Start a discussion

No discussions about Amityville A.I. yet. Start the first one.