VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
If I Could Talk poster

7m2015

If I Could Talk

8.5/10

TMDB rating · 2 votes

Watch trailer Add to watchlist Recommend

Streaming guide

Where to watch If I Could Talk

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy If I Could Talk in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Official video vault

Trailers & videos

Story

Synopsis

When a man saves an abandoned puppy, he finds a best friend. A friend to share the ups and downs of life with him -- and, soon, his family. "If I Could Talk" gives this dog the one chance he wants to share his thoughts.

Director
Shawn Welling
Writers
Mark Glavin, Shawn Welling
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
15 April 2015

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of If I Could Talk yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about If I Could Talk

Start a discussion

No discussions about If I Could Talk yet. Start the first one.