
Shawn Welling
- Known for
- Directing
Known for
Directing 18
- 2026If I Could Run · director
- 2026Monstrous: Interview with a Killer · director
- 2025The Sound of Willow · director
- 20252037 · director
- 2023Mission from Outer Space 2037 · director
- 2022If I Could Ride · director
- 2021Narco Sub · director
- 2019The Last Astronaut · director
- 2018Jean · director
- 2017If I Could Bark · director
- 2017Strange Bird · director
- 2016Kreep · director
- 2016The Blimp Trap · director
- 2016Love for All Seasons · director
- 2016The Ocean · director
- 2015If I Could Talk · director
- 2014The Legend of DarkHorse County · director
- 2011Project Aether · director
Acting 8
- 2026If I Could Run as Bill Johnson
- 2019The Last Astronaut as Jack Brian
- 2017If I Could Bark as Ryan Van Shaw
- 2017Strange Bird as Dr. Blacckburn
- 2016The Ocean as Narrator (voice)
- 2015If I Could Talk as Father
- 2014The Legend of DarkHorse County as President Jon Ford
- 2011Project Aether
Camera 2
- 2026If I Could Run · director of photography
- 2015If I Could Talk · camera operator
Writing 7
- 2026Monstrous: Interview with a Killer · screenplay
- 2025The Sound of Willow · writer
- 2023Mission from Outer Space 2037 · writer
- 2019The Last Astronaut · writer
- 2015If I Could Talk · writer
- 2014The Legend of DarkHorse County · writer
- 2011Project Aether · writer
Production 2
- 2025The Sound of Willow · producer
- 2011Project Aether · executive producer
crew 1
- 2011Project Aether · cinematography




