VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
If I Could Run poster

13h 10m2026

If I Could Run

“The only girl on the track field is not alone.”

Streaming guide

Where to watch If I Could Run

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy If I Could Run in United States right now.

Availability for United States from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

A small town, New England girl decides to train for the cross country team, finds a lost dog, and starts to fall for a boy in her class. It's going to be a busy summer.

Director
Shawn Welling
Writers
Don Miller
Language
English
Release date
30 September 2026

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of If I Could Run yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about If I Could Run

Start a discussion

No discussions about If I Could Run yet. Start the first one.