VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
How I Killed My Self In 3 Days poster

1h 5m2027

How I Killed My Self In 3 Days

Streaming guide

Where to watch How I Killed My Self In 3 Days

How I Killed My Self In 3 Days isn't out yet — release date 1 June 2027. Streaming options will appear here once it's available.

Availability for Canada from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

A lonely over-thinker conceives a meticulous plan to tidy his affairs over the course of three days so that he can end his life.

Director
Jordan Lisi
Writers
Jordan Lisi
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
1 June 2027

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of How I Killed My Self In 3 Days yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about How I Killed My Self In 3 Days

Start a discussion

No discussions about How I Killed My Self In 3 Days yet. Start the first one.