
Streaming guide
Where to watch R.I.P. Van Winkle Part 3
Free with ads
No payment; ads playAvailability for Canada from JustWatch, via TMDB.
Story
Synopsis
Judith Gardiner is the last descendant of Rip Van Winkle, the legendary Dutch settler famous for sleeping his life away. But what people don't know is that he also was a serial killer. Now Judith is subject to amnesiac blackouts in which she re-enacts her ancestor's murderous rage. The police are beginning to suspect that the meek, repressed motel keeper is hiding something, but can Judith's soul be saved before the spirit of her ancestor takes her over forever? The saga of Rip Van Winkle and his tortured descendant comes to a mind-chilling climax in this final installment of the spellbinding R.I.P. franchise.
- Directors
- Jeff Kirkendall, Mark Polonia
- Writers
- Frank Durant
- Language
- English
- Country
- United States of America
- Release date
- 14 March 2023
Ensemble
Cast
Leira Turner
Judith

Jennie Russo
Pilly
Lydia Manson
Wavy

Jeff Kirkendall
Knickerbocker

Mayuka Ezure
Suki
Michael Korotitsch
Hank

Marie DeLorenzo
Pizza Guy

Ken Van Sant
Duke Law

Mark Polonia
Rip Van Winkle
James Carolus
Henry

Alyssa Paige
Witt
Community verdicts
Reviews
No reviews of R.I.P. Van Winkle Part 3 yet. Be the first to write one.
Community
Discussions about R.I.P. Van Winkle Part 3
No discussions about R.I.P. Van Winkle Part 3 yet. Start the first one.
