VIDEOESSStream & discovery guide
R.I.P. Van Winkle Part 3 poster

1h 10m2023

R.I.P. Van Winkle Part 3

Horror

Streaming guide

Where to watch R.I.P. Van Winkle Part 3

We don't know of anywhere to stream, rent or buy R.I.P. Van Winkle Part 3 in Malaysia right now.

Availability for Malaysia from JustWatch, via TMDB.

Story

Synopsis

Judith Gardiner is the last descendant of Rip Van Winkle, the legendary Dutch settler famous for sleeping his life away. But what people don't know is that he also was a serial killer. Now Judith is subject to amnesiac blackouts in which she re-enacts her ancestor's murderous rage. The police are beginning to suspect that the meek, repressed motel keeper is hiding something, but can Judith's soul be saved before the spirit of her ancestor takes her over forever? The saga of Rip Van Winkle and his tortured descendant comes to a mind-chilling climax in this final installment of the spellbinding R.I.P. franchise.

Directors
Jeff Kirkendall, Mark Polonia
Writers
Frank Durant
Language
English
Country
United States of America
Release date
14 March 2023

Ensemble

Cast

Community verdicts

Reviews

No reviews of R.I.P. Van Winkle Part 3 yet. Be the first to write one.

Loading…

Community

Discussions about R.I.P. Van Winkle Part 3

Start a discussion

No discussions about R.I.P. Van Winkle Part 3 yet. Start the first one.